So Autumn is well and truly with us now and many people are starting to talk about Christmas already! Have you started shopping yet?!
No, well can’t blame you neither have we. If you’re planning on getting a bike for your child this year however, then you’ll love the giveaway we’re launching today.
WIN £50 to Spend at Cycle Centre, The Family Bike Store
We’re giving away a £50 voucher that you can spend by either putting it towards a brand new bike or using it for cycling accessories. We’ve some fabulous children’s bikes in stock now that are ideal as a Christmas or birthday present, just take a look at this selection from the range at Cube:
And don’t forget that we run a very popular Christmas Club too where you can pay for your bike in installments and then collect just before Christmas.
How To Enter:
Tweet the following message: WIN £50 to spend at Cycle Centre – the Family Bike Shop http://wp.me/p2cJsV-jY via @cycle_centre
and leave us a comment saying you’ve done it.
You can also have upto 3 additional entries by doing the following:
- Follow Cycle Centre on Facebook
- Follow Cycle Centre on Twitter
- Subscribe to our blog by entering your email address in the box on the right (we won’t bombard you with posts, promise)
Leave a separate comment for each additional entry (for the purposes of the random number generator )
Closing Date: Friday 18th October 2013
UK Entries Only
Plus £10 off any child’s bike when you order online – valid until the end of the year!
Now as if that wasn’t enough we also want to give you £10 off any child’s bike that you purchase with us. Just use this code on our website www.cyclecentre.co.uk when you checkout to redeem your £10 off. This code is valid until 31st December 2013!
£10 Off Voucher Code: Xmas10
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is £50 to spend at Cycle Centre towards any bike or accessories. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner will choose their item(s) and then order through Cycle Centre direct to redeem their prize.
- Entrants must Tweet the text and leave a comment saying they’ve done it.
- Entrants can also follow Cycle Centre on Twitter and Follow Cycle Centre on Facebook for extra entries
- A separate comment must be left for each entry.
- UK Entrants over 16 only
- Competition closes on Friday 18th October 2013 at 11.59pm
- Winner will be chosen by random and contacted by email on Monday October 21st 2013
- Winners must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from Cycle Centre
- Cycle Centre’s decision is final